Yield: 6 Servings
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat your grill to medium-high.
Place the diced potatoes in a large bowl, add in red onion, spices, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
Transfer the potatoes to a large aluminum foil and fold the sides. With a fork, poke holes in the foil pack and then place over the preheated grill. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
Meanwhile, in a large owl, combine all the chimichurri ingredients until well blended. Set side.
Serve the grilled potatoes with the avocado chimichurri.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 390; Total Fat: 32 g; Net Carbs: 17.3 g; Dietary Fiber: 9.5 g; Sugars: 3.6 g; Protein: 4.4 g; Cholesterol: 1 mg; Sodium: 489 mg