In challenging or prosperous times, who can you count on? Who’s got your back? We all need help. Alone, we are nothing. We need support physically, emotionally and spiritually. Most of what we have accomplished in our lives is because people have had our back. We are responsible for ourselves but we can not do it alone.
Journey Called Health
When it comes to your health care, does your doctor or team of doctors have your back? Do you trust that your health care providers will guide you in the right direction? Through this journey called health, are your doctors inspired to help you reach your health goals or do you feel they are just doing a job, going through the motions to get paid?
Here are a few characteristics of a doctor who truly has your back.
- That doctor stands for you being your best.
- He or she provides a healthy vision for the future.
- They are not merely drug-pushers.
- Truly, that person empowers you to make healthy choices,
- This doctor educates and informs you.
- They are a source of information.
- You can trust them to present your options.
- You have no doubt this person cares about your family.
So, does your current health care team have these traits? Clearly, you need two types of health care providers. One that helps in times of crisis and one that helps prevent a crisis from happening by optimizing the function of your mind and body. Through all the healing arts there are examples of these kinds of doctors.
The 100 Year Lifestyle provides breakthrough solutions for real, lasting, personal and cultural change. The resources and information will empower you and your loved ones to live your best life today and every day, to 80, 90, 100 years and beyond. We’ve got your back!