In a recent vaccine injury compensation survey, 100YearLifestyle.com asked “Who should be liable for the billions of dollars being paid to families for injuries and deaths caused by mandatory vaccinations?” Participants were able to select one or more answers, with options being: vaccine manufacturers, government officials, or taxpayers. The results showed:
- 96% – vaccine manufacturers
- 43% – government officials
- 4% – taxpayers
By 2018, the US Court of Claims awarded $4 billion dollars to vaccine injured families, $190 million in the first quarter of 2019 alone. This number does not account for the 2 out of 3 individuals who are denied compensation due to the amount of time, energy, expertise and money that it takes to bring a vaccination claim to court.
Many people are shocked to find out that taxpayers are footing 100% of this bill. Surely it’s no wonder vaccination laws and debates are raging and have many citizens questioning their rights and freedoms.
However, many people are also shocked to learn there are no double blind placebo studies that have ever been done to ensure that these vaccines are safe or even effective. Obviously, with vaccine manufacturers exempt from liability they have no incentive to make these products safe. Subsequently, some government officials, being guided and in many cases bullied by Big Pharma, continue to push the mandatory vaccine agenda.
To that end, here are some comments made by survey participants:
- “Vaccine manufacturers should have main liability. Liability would ensure that they have a safe product. There is currently no incentive to make vaccines safer. Government officials should be liable if they push for mandatory vaccination bills.”
- “I thought this was a ‘free country’.”
- “Taking responsibility for their products that they manufacture will help ensure better safety protocols and testing before introducing them to market.”
- “Clearly this is a product-cause and the manufacturer of the product in question should be held responsible for any injury caused as a result of its use and NOT be exempt!”
- “With vaccine-makers making money hand over fist, it stands to reason that they be liable to bring the best, safest and demonstrably effective product to market, just like any other industry.”
In the Nazi Doctor Criminal Trial after World War 2, the United States of America versus Karl Brandt, the Nuremberg Code was established to protect citizens rights from governments and medical research groups. Point 1 of the Nuremberg Code states, “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential”. Therefore, mandatory vaccinations are a direct violation of the Nuremberg Code.
Todays 100 year old people did not receive 72 recommended doses of vaccines. In fact, they received zero. Many medical leaders are disturbed by the rapidly growing Epidemic of Nerve Disorders that are affecting our children and seniors.
In a study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children, the following statistics were found of vaccinated children compared to unvaccinated counterpart:
- 470% increased risk of autism and ADHD
- 30x more likely to have seasonal allergies
- 9x more likely to have other allergies
- 4x more likely to have eczema
- 8x more likely to have a middle ear infection
- 9 x more likely to have pneumonia
In a letter written by physician Jane M. Orient, Executive Director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, she states the following regarding the push for mandated vaccinations in the US, “The risk:benefit ratio varies with the frequency and severity of disease, vaccine safety, and individual patient factors. These must be evaluated by patient and physician, not imposed by a government agency.”
Meanwhile, as the debate continues, consider the quality of life you want for yourself and your family. If vaccinations are a risk you don’t want to take, know that your ability to choose is at risk and that vaccine manufacturers are currently immune from any responsibility to those suffering injury as as a result of current laws. Trust innate and find a provider that supports you in your quest for the highest health and quality of life.