Yield: 2 Servings
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 red onion, finely sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 piece of ginger, chopped
- 2 cups dandelion greens
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped Swiss chard
- 1 red or green chili, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup coconut milk
In a large frying pan set over medium heat, heat coconut oil; sauté onion for about 4 minutes or until fragrant.
Stir in garlic, ginger, and chili; cook for about 5 minutes, stirring.
Toss in the spinach, Swiss chard, dandelion greens, lemon juice, soy sauce, coconut milk, sea salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories: 376; Total Fat: 14.4 g; Carbs: 31 g; Dietary Fiber: 8.8 g; Sugars: 14.21 g; Protein: 7.2 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 628 mg