Salads can get a bad rap. The fact is, salad can be good and good for you, like this Seriously Delicious Detox Salad. The trick is in the dressing. If you usually succumb to the ease of store bought bottled dressings, this is where you mix your routine up. This dressing is easy to make. You probably have most if not all of the ingredients already in your pantry. But if you don’t and you need to head to the store, stock up. This dressing is something you’ll want to make again and again.
Yield: 6 Servings
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 3⁄4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 2 avocados, peeled pitted, and diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until well blended.
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients; drizzle with dressing, and toss to coat well.
Serve your Seriously Delicious Detox Salad immediately!
Nutrition Information per Serving
Calories: 277; Total Fat: 23.5 g; Carbs: 15.3 g; Dietary Fiber: 8.3 g; Sugars: 3 g; Protein: 6.1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 72 mg