It is known that children receive much of a family’s attention, especially in the vital stages of development. As your child may be your top priority, you can go to any lengths so that you can ensure your children get a balanced diet. But it isn’t that easy, is it? So, the one thing you can do is start making small changes to ensure proper nutrition and health. You can start by benefiting from the benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
8 Fascinating Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Children
- Helps with ADHD Symptoms: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD is becoming increasingly common today. The cause for it is still unknown, but ADHD can make school a nightmare for your kid. Olive oil is known to help children deal with ADHD symptoms better.
- Prevent Cardiovascular Diseases and Cancer: Olive oil contains polyphenol, a natural antioxidant that is known to bring down triglyceride levels in the body and maintain cardiovascular health. It also repairs damaged tissues to bring down the risk of cancer.
- Promotes Brain Development: Filled with Omega acids, olive oil is a great way to promote your kid’s brain development.
- Rich in Vitamins: Kids need vitamins for their health and growth. Olive oil contains numerous vitamins, including vitamin A. This essential vitamin works to keep your child’s eyes healthy. Vitamin B helps in brain development while vitamin D helps keep the bones healthy. Olive oil also contains vitamin E.
- Keeps Skin and Hair Healthy: Olive oil contains a number of antioxidants, including Squalene, which can help keep your kid’s hair and skin healthy.
- High on Calories: Olive oil is high on calories and can meet your kid’s daily calorie requirement. But these calories are ‘good’ and don’t harm the body.
- Reduces Risk of Obesity: Some studies show that children whose diet consists of olive oil are less likely to develop obesity. You can thank the good fats for this benefit!
- Olive Oil Treats Constipation: Keep your digestive tract healthy. When taken regularly, olive oil can prevent constipation entirely. Olive oil is a natural product, and long-term use does not result in unwanted side effects. The fats in olive oil can help make the insides of the bowel smoother, making stools easier to pass.
Make Healthy Fun
These are a few things you can gift your child when using Extra Virgin Olive Oil. And to make it even more interesting, you can start off by experimenting with fruity olive oil blends that will especially appeal to children. You can find unique flavors like Blood Orange and Tangerine Extra Virgin Olive Oils as a fun starting point.
By innovating your pantry, you will find your family shifting towards the commonality of health. Make a difference in your world by starting with you and your children.