Yield: 10 Servings
Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
- 5 pound smoked ham on the bone, cooked
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange zest
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped toasted cashews
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1 green chili, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
In a bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mango, capers, chili, red onion, and toasted cashews; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place ham in a roasting pan.
In a food processor, process together garlic, lemon juice, orange juice, orange zest, raw honey, cayenne pepper, and sea salt, until very smooth.
Pour the orange mixture over the ham and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour or until the glaze is browned and ham is fully cooked through.
Serve hot with the Cashew-Mango Salsa on the side.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 536; Total Fat: 17 g; Net Carbs: 46.5 g; Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g; Sugars: 41.6 g; Protein: 47.7 g; Cholesterol: 112 mg; Sodium: 2719 mg