This super healthy salad is a crunchy lovers dream come true! In fact, this Crunchy Clean Eating and Detox Salad might just become your go-to for delicious healthy eating.
With all the colors of the rainbow, and a dressing with a touch of sweetness, it is filled with fiber, flavor, and vitamins. It packs a real nutritional punch! Do your body an even bigger favor an make sure to select organic or biodynamic ingredients! You will taste and feel the difference!
Yield: 4 Servings
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 cups sliced broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until well combined.
In a large bowl, toss together all the salad ingredients; pour over the dressing and toss to coat well. Serve right away! Enjoy your Crunchy Clean Eating and Detox Salad with friends!
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 437; Total Fat: 38.7 g; Net Carbs: 10.7 g; Dietary Fiber: 8.9 g; Sugars: 5.2 g; Protein: 9.1 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 153 mg