Exciting Neuroscience Breakthroughs for ALL with Stephanie Sullivan, Ph.D., DC
Breakthroughs in Neuroscience are revealing new hope and possibilities for people with all types of health challenges while also teaching us exciting insights into human potential.
In this interview, Dr. Plasker interviews Stephanie Sullivan, Ph.D., DC., research director at Life University about some of the latest breakthroughs in this exciting field. We discuss…
- Memory, child development, neuroplasticity, and nerve regeneration
- How your nervous system can create new pathways and neurons at any age
- You can change your life by changing your neuro pathways through new thoughts and habit patterns
- Introducing the WHEEL, Well Being Expression Evaluation List
- Why “now” is the time to start
Dr. Sullivan is a neuroscience Ph. D. graduate of the Biomedical and Health Sciences Institute at the University of Georgia. She is the Director of the Life University Dr. Sid E. Williams Center for Chiropractic Research.
Want to listen to more great podcasts?
click below for a full list of available podcasts
100:100 WORKOUT LADIES TANK$24.00 Select options
100:100 MENS WORKOUT SHIRT$27.00 Select options