Yield: 4 Servings
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 (5 oz. each) salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 3 cups baby potatoes, diced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, plus lemon zest to serve
- 8 sprigs of fresh lemon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a greased baking tray with baking paper.
On the prepared tray, toss together with lemon juice, potatoes, half of the thyme, lemon wedges, and two teaspoons of oil until well coated.
Roast for about 15 minutes and then add in tomatoes; continue cooking for another 10 minutes; place the asparagus and salmon over the veggies and drizzle with the remaining oil. Continue roasting for another 8 minutes. Serve topped with lemon zest and thyme. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Calories: 416; Total Fat: 19.7 g; Carbs: 20.2 g; Dietary Fiber: 6.6 g; Sugars: 2.3 g; Protein: 34.1 g; Cholesterol: 68 mg; Sodium: 112 mg